Thursday, March 19, 2009

Hounded by Shadow Man

I notice in the Dashboard space that should be a photo or an avatar, I have a shadow man. Who is this guy? A spy? A generic threatening shape? Is he the one getting all the action here in my own space? All I know is that he follows me everywhere. Now he's even on my blog space!
I tried once to have a cop arrest him, but the officer laughed it off.
I decided to become vigilante. I punched the shadow repeatedly, but every time I thought I'd disposed of him, he came back. All right then, let's get physical! I took out all the knives in my house and stabbed that bastard over and over. The result: still there.

Well, I got sick of it, and went to the East River and tried to dispose of the corpse. But instead of sinking, Shadow Man just lay there on top of the water. I swear I saw him grinning.
If anybody wants to contact me, I'll be after that guy pretty much 24/7 from now on.

No comments: