Thursday, May 8, 2008

The Death of All Mankind

I really need to do laundry today, and what I good today to do it: overcast, too much pollen in the air. I'm thinking of putting up another blog that would update everyone on the state of my laundry every hour, on the hour. Laundry.com would have a staff of three, providing 24-hour coverage.
We'd also include a "state of my socks" streaming video for free, and debate, with no holds barred, on whether Febreeze is really worth it.
But hold on to your hats, because this blog's investigation into the true identity of Chef Boyardee is coming up. His name sounds vaguely French, though his signature Italian -influenced cuisine has delighted the most discriminating gourmands the world over. Plus, my dog really likes it.
I'm thinking of switching over to a new kind of Doritos, but at the grocery store I'm suddenly paralyzed by indecision and can't go through with it.
I'll tell you, sometimes it really makes me wonder.

Tourguide

No comments: