Friday, May 23, 2008

Some Big Mistake (past imperfect)

Go for it. Don't look back. Just keep writing, it's only a blog.
These are the things "experts" and others have been telling me for years, instead of waiting for some big mistake that will ruin everything and everyone, especially me.
Still, going over my posts I immediately see grammatical and other errors all over the place. When I was a reporter, the copy editors would tell me my work "comes in clean," meaning very few or no errors. It was the biggest compliment I could imagine.
So it is now with a very hesitant hand that I do not go back and correct my posts, at least for now. Its better to forge on, especially with so few readers. I do notice however that The Rambler's pieces are pretty precise, but then again he has been at it for awhile now, in print and on the web. I'm as rusty as my pants' zippers. Patience.

Tourguide

1 comment:

Rambler said...

I use spellcheck and still catch my mistakes all the time. Keep churning it out.