Thursday, May 8, 2008

More irresistable than Axe body spray

Before I forget, I must pass on my closely-guarded chick-action knowledge to a new generation of guys hoping to score big time.
What you need to know I call the rule of three. Using one of these sure-fire lines on a girl will have her in your bed faster than you can say "more roofies, please."
The lines are in no particular order. Try one or try all three.
1) "I'm trying to put together the broken pieces of my shattered life, and you could be a really big part of that."
2) "I have thick, downy hair covering almost the entirety of my body."
3) "Hi. You don't know me, but I have giant blow-up telephoto pictures of you all over my bedroom walls."
See now, those aren't too hard, are they? But just as a caution, you might want to slip the staff some cold hard green not to kick you out if some neurotic baby-cakes gets it into her birdbrain that you are "bothering" her. Pay no mind.

Happy hunting,
Tourguide

1 comment:

Kleingärtner said...

Hey, what happened to, "Hi we wnet to summercamp together! Can't believe it's you! Remember the potato sack race?!?! You were amazing!"? Oh, yeah. I guess the problem now would be the girl's response: "I think you went to summer camp with my mom."