Wednesday, August 12, 2009

You've Heard it Before

Can't let you behind the curtain
Can't let you see the mundane
Tricks behind the golden door
Trajectory of my life a long stain

What a freak!
Already feeling like a geek
Don't need more to pour
Into the crushed and innocent soul

Very oblique, very untold
No one to purchase if and when it's sold
Like a spaceman, an alien amongst you.
Thought I was through, thought I didn't have to be told.

Stay away. I am not like you.
Stay and pray. I do not like the things you do.
In a body like a torture chamber, like a dungeon.
Too many thoughts to fill without a blugeon

I can only feel the hate
I can only feel the hate
Coursing, burning through me
Just the way it's been
Since 1993

Reach out and receive, the unarmed arm
God's finger, a wishing singer
Don't let me infect you
I am a disease thorough and through
And I don't want to talk about it with you

No comments: