Wednesday, September 9, 2009

I am an Arizona Republican

I am an Arizona Republican. I live in the Phoenix area, where the average temp in summer is about 110 degrees, but we like it just fine here, thanks to:
1) Water supplied by damming the Colorado River, by the federal government
2) Relatively cheap electricity, from the feds again, to run our AC's at a frigid 68 degrees year-round.
3) The interstate highway system. Ninety percent paid for by the federal government. Otherwise, we'd be on rutted dirt roads.

Now the government is proposing spending it's money on the health-care uninsured, among others. Now our government-created city would face "socialized" medicine. Mobilize! Spend money on golf courses, not on the uninsured. I am a disgusting parody of the ugly American; help me fan the flames of absolute ignorance.

Thanks for your silence, which amounts to do-nothing acquiescence. All that evil requires to triumph, as someone said, is that good men do nothing.

No comments: