Monday, September 28, 2009

Long-Distance Fag Bashing

Should any of you doubt my commitment to fag bashing, let me tell you about this past weekend and my righteous response to young teens who want to "come out."

Some 13-year-old kid appeared on the cover of the NYT magazine, declaring he was openly gay. That really got my blood up (and soon his blood up).

I flew to Oklahoma City, rented a car, then went to his podunk town. I knocked on the door. Soon the kid himself opened the door. I asked "are you Austin." When he said yes, I took his head in my hands and smashed it into the door as I closed it. There was a big smear of blood as he went down and crumpled.

"Awesome," I thought; one down and who knows how many to go?

It's safe to say, though, that "Austin" will not be advertising his sick, perverted, and twisted "lifestyle" anytime soon. All I need is a few good (hetero) men to kick his kind back in closet where they belong.

2 comments:

Kleingärtner said...

Luke thinks this isn't funny.

tourguide said...

I forgot to get him; thanks for the head's up.